Adequate cover for your building is a mortgage requirement. However, research shows that the majority of homeowners and tenants under-insure their contents. Cars, caravans and motorbikes all need insurance, not to mention insuring against breakdowns. Sadly the price and quality of insurance products are not transparent. Use the various tools to help find the best cover. Insuring against death or a critical illness is essential if you have a mortgage and don't want to leave your loved ones without a home should the worst happen.

Serviced Areas

  • Central London

Contact Details

  City City of London
  Postcode EC4N 8EL
  Address Bucklersbury House/11 Walbrook
  Phone Number 020 7329 9901