For all of us, whether at home or at work, risk is an unavoidable factor in our everyday lives - but it can be managed and reduced with help from a professional, well respected insurance organisation. Allied Insurance Services offer our clients highly cost-effective solutions to their risk management and insurance placement thanks to our in-house marketing expertise, which ensures a positive insurer response, securing the maximum benefits for clients.

Serviced Areas

  • North West England

Contact Details

  City Wigan
  Postcode WN1 1XA
  Address Allied House, 98 Standishgate
  Phone Number 01942 403370

Products & Services

Care & Charity

We can create a package of cover for clients ranging from national charities, social welfare organisations, and community groups.

Commercial Combined

A commercial combined policy is a versatile policy which may contain many sections of cover to cater for the varied requirements of different business types.

Commercial Motor Insurance

If your business depends on vehicles or vehicles are an essential part of your business, you will need a policy to protect your business.

Cyber and Data Breach Insurance

Cyber Insurance will provide your business with protection from hacking, fraud, system downtime and regulatory fines and penalties.

Offices and Surgeries

Protect your business against the unexpected. Whether you are an accountant, GP, dentist or vet, protecting your office location is paramount.

Property Owners (Commercial & Residential)

As a proprietor, you know that protection is paramount, . We can accommodate all manner of commercial & Residential premises.

Home (High value/other)

It is essential that your home insurance policy is comprehensive and that your home is insured correctly. You may need contents insurance or buildings insurance or a combination of the two.

In the event of a claim, you need to ensure that your home is covered against all potential risks and that all the details are correct so that your claim will pay out.

Motor Insurance

Obviously there is a legal minimum requirement to obtain third party motor insurance cover for any vehicle used on the public roads but it is more common to take motor cover on a “comprehensive” basis which ensures not only your third party liabilities but also any accidental damage to your own vehicle as well as cover in the event of theft.

Social Activity

What insurance will you need when signing a new contract? Read our guide...
Twitter   Full Post ›
What should contractors consider when choosing an insurance policy that protects themselves and also the client?
Twitter   Full Post ›
The care industry faces unprecedented challenges. But, is your care business protected? Read our guide
Twitter   Full Post ›
Business directors need to protect themselves with appropriate #insurance. Read these tips
Twitter   Full Post ›
Charities rely on data but must work hard to protect it. How do you protect yourself from cyber attack?
Twitter   Full Post ›
Got your own business? Here are the 5 types of insurance you need to consider
Twitter   Full Post ›
What do you need to know about insuring your commercial vehicle? Read our guide
Twitter   Full Post ›
The care sector is evolving fast - are you covered for the modern age. Read our guide here
Twitter   Full Post ›